Friday, August 21, 2009

Where Can I Turn for Peace?




I can think of two places to turn for REAL peace- first - on my
knees- second- the Temple- I am so thankful for having a Temple close to home- I can't imagine having to travel for hundreds of miles!! Oh the many things I take for granted!! It is such a blessing to be able to go and an added blessing to go with your sons and daughters!! On this occasion it just happened to be with Katie!! What a beautiful day!! We went to lunch at the Lion House Cafe and of course we had to top it off with a trip to See's!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Gail,
I love you and I love that you are my sister and my best friend...thank you! I turn to you for peace!
Love you,
Donna

BossyMommy said...

Holy cow Katie looks JUST like you! I honestly thought that was a picture of you from your younger days. Wow. Gorgeous women!