Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fences


I love the look of beautiful white fences that go on and on for miles!! There's nothing quite so pretty!! But, you know me- I always have to go to the next thought- such as- " who paints those fences?"or "who mends those fences? " or " who can sit on those fences?" or "who can jump over those fences?" or " who built that fence and why is it covering so much land?"and I'll bet it cost a fortune in material! Or here's one more "don't fence me in"- Oh well... just a few random thoughts- I was originally thinking about being a fence sitter and now you all know where that thought led me!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh boy, you could never be a fence sitter! It's just not in the genes! I love white fences too!
Whenever I see a house I like, it just happens to have a white picket fence around the property.
Anthony tells me its not the house I like, just the white fence. He's such a scruge!

Donna said...

Gail,
I love white fences, too! You have to admit if it were a brown fence or a brick fence it just wouldn't be as easy on the eyes! Love the picture... did you take it or find it?
Love you Sis,
Donna

The Magpie Bunch said...

I took it- it's that pretty place with all the horses off of 105!

Donna said...

I thought so...it is so beautiful!
Did you have a chance to look at the purses? I had Alyssa send the photos of them, to you last night...let me know.
Love you,
Donna

Alyssa said...

Gail I love you! That's a gorgeous picture. I completely understand the thought process - sometimes I'll say things and then think, 'where in the world did that come from?' and then it's always interesting to retrace my thoughts...and be grateful that no one can read my mind :)
Love you! Miss you!

Amanda-Gail said...

DANG! I miss Colorado. I love driving by that ranch...but that's probably because everytime we drive by we are making a special trip;) just kidding! I have always loved white picket fences! Oh well, we can all dream, can't we?! I love you mom♥