Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Seems Like Old Times

5 reasons why I would rather be sunning myself on Kailua Beach
  1. It's so relaxing
  2. It's peaceful
  3. It's quiet
  4. It's easy to forget everything
  5. It makes my blood pressure lower

5 reasons why I am here and not at the beach

  1. My 2 weeks were up
  2. I ran out of money (green cash)
  3. My return ticket couldn't be changed (at least not without a price)
  4. Hyde needed me to go to the store
  5. The party has to end sometime!

So , here I am at home- I love home- but I hate dial-up- I've been trying to update my blog since the 8th of June- I finally gave up and decided just to write instead of uploading pictures- I couldn't wait any longer- I have to pack for the family reunion- and check into a satellite dish for my computer!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Gail,
I too would rather be in Kailua! But, I guess I will have to settle for the wonderful 2 weeks we had and move on....
See you at the reunion!
And 2011 at Kailua Beach, don't forget!
I love you,
Donna

Amanda-Gail said...

Oh mom...you see, even though I am here and can go to Kailua whenever I want, it's still not the same at all! I miss you girls so much! I sure hope that when you all go that I can go too:( I know I wont be in school here in 2011 and I would love more than anything to come!! So I don't think that we are finished with Hawaii just yet...there will be more to come! Hawaii does stay in you heart after all, huh? ♥

Natalie said...

Good to have you back!

The Epps Fam said...

Auntie Gail,

I love your blog! You are so funny. Alyssa told me how crazy and fun you were in Hawaii. I wish I could have been there! Can't wait to see you in a few days! Love ya!

Bethany