Monday, December 15, 2008

TRADITION




We have a tradition in our family - every Christmas Eve we open a new Christmas ornament- for the last 30 years I've been going by myself to St. Nick's ( a wonderful Christmas shop with a million different trees decorated with every kind of ornament! So much fun!!) This year , Holly, Katie and Amanda came with me- but first we carried out another tradition- our annual stop at See's- can't think of a better way to spend an evening! I had so much fun watching my girls' faces when they walked into St. Nick's- they finally knew where all of their many ornaments had come from!! Of course they were wired from our stop at See's but who cares??? It was worth every bite and moment!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love traditions! "Tra-dition, Tradition!" (Fiddler)

And I don't know anyone who wouldn't love a few See's! Well, if they don't like See's, they're checked off my list. No can do! What's the point of persuing a friendship with someone if they can't enjoy a few See's with ya!

Donna said...

Gail,
I love your traditions...that sounds like so much fun. That store sounds so interesting, I think you need to take me there next time I come to visit. I also love your blog..you are truly having a "white christmas".
Love you, Sis.
Merry Christmas,
Donna