Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the roses! or daisies!

My daisies finally bloomed!!
He was checking out our home- he's at the top of our driveway.




It's so easy to get caught up in the every day political chaos- especially if you're me and listen to talk radio and Fox News- I really have to watch myself or I can get a little crazy!! So I know when I start feeling anxious that I need to turn off the radio or TV- walk out my front door- sit on my glider - take a look around- take a deep breath and count all of my blessings and realize that Heavenly Father is in charge and very aware of what is going on in the world and He will deal with it in his own good time! There- I feel better already- I'm not crazy (hmmmm?) maybe dangerously unbalanced?? I don't know- what do you think??

3 comments:

Donna said...

I think you are exactly right! I know it can get so crazy if you let yourself get caught up in it...but we just need to have faith and stand up for what is right...
Can't wait to sit on your glider and watch the deer, the hummingbirds, and enjoy your flowers.
Love you,
Donna

Natalie said...

I want to sit on your glider.

"Can I come and flip it?"-Brian Regan

Just have faith that Heavenly Father has much better politics. His government rules all!

Amanda-Gail said...

Home looks BEAUTIFUL! I miss it...especially the daisies! Those are the best. I love you mom.♥