Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Absolutely Hawaiian Time-8-ish

My favorite beach in Hawaii- Waimea Bay -the different colors of blue in the water are just too beautiful !!Alyssa & Amanda in front of the Flame Bush  tree in Haleiwa!! Unbelievable!!!
The beautiful Laie Hawaian Temple- they are remodeling the entire place- it is so gorgeous!!


Amanda & I in front BYU-Hawaii- what a beautiful campus!


The National Cemetery of the Pacific- this was so awe inspiring- we saw three jets fly-by and it was very emotional and made me so proud to live in the land of the free and the home of the brave.
Amanda & I in her dorm room at BYU-H
The fly-by I described above- just breathtaking!


J.Hyde- this one's for you- can you guess who this is? Remember Abraham Summers? We had dinner at their house on Sunday- he was there with his wife and 4 kids- also Benita was there with her kids(remember her? she used to babysit for you and Mary Ann)
My best bud- (besides Hyde) we are having such a wonderful time!!! It's just too beautiful for words!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Waimea is a gorgeous beach isn't it? I'm so glad you guys are having fun! What a memorable time for all of you!