Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ALOHA AMANDA- SHE'S ON HER WAY!!

Amanda & Mom
Amanda & Dad

Holly, Amanda, Katie & Miriam


Jacob & Amanda



Amanda & Livia

Amanda & Joey
Josh & Amanda



Travis & Amanda


Amanda & J. Hyde






So our little sweet Amanda is on her way to BYU-Hawaii- she will be sorely missed by her parents, her brothers and sisters- and her nieces and nephews. We love you Amanda and will see you in September- some of us will see you sooner- ha!! ha!!

































5 comments:

Donna said...

I have some photos of Amanda that I took of her at the airport this morning..I'll send them to you.
She was so excited and nervous at the same time. What a fun time for her! Can't wait to see her there (Hawaii), next month!
Love you,
Donna

Amanda-Gail said...

Love you mom:)

Miss Bossy said...

your blog is very nice from


miriam
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
love

Amanda-Gail said...

You know what else I just noticed in the picture with you and I? We look so ALIKE! That is awesome! Thanks mom:) love you-

BossyMommy said...

Just have to say...I love J.Hyde's shirt...People Eating Tasty Animals. Awesome! Definitely your child.