Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NONNA!!



Happy 55th Nonna!! My goodness we are getting up there!! This is just to say "thank-you" for being you- for always being there for me- for always making the effort to keep the family together- for our many sister reunions- for the love- laughter- tears- for the sharing and the caring- for all of our many sister talks- for working out with me- for listening to me when I know you have so many other things on your mind- for understanding when I call you crying about Charlton Heston- for so many countless ways you have made my life more meaningful- thank-you Nonna for being my sister and my dearest friend. I love you! Happy Birthday Sweetie!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Gail,
I love this picture only beacuse you are in it and we are in Hawaii! Can you believe how aqua blue that ocean is...I love it and draw strength from it! Thanks, for all you do for me...I am so thankful for you!
Love, always,
Your Sister